A famous quote tells us the three things everyone should do during a short period we all spend on earth: Plant a tree, have a child and write a book.
Dr. Grgić believes that leaving that kind of legacy is the best we can do during our lifetimes. Regarding books, he has authored or co-authored, and published the following books:
- World of Skills (link na 3.1.), Amazon, 2019
- Homeland Encyclopedia, 12 volumes, Amazon, 2016
- Encyclopedia of Croatian Family Names, 2nd Edition, 2 volumes, Amazon, 2014
- Encyclopedia of Croatian Family Names, National Genealogy Center, 2009
- European Funds for Croatia, European Movement Croatia, Zagreb, 2005
- Croatian American Population Estimate: Based on Big Data, Amazon, 2001
- Index of Companies in Good Standing, Institute for Business Intelligence, Zagreb, 2001
- Golden Book of the Best Entrepreneurs and Managers in Croatia, 13 editions, Institute for Business Intelligence, Zagreb, 1998-2007
- Croatian Business Directory, Croatian Bibliographic Institute, 1997
Encyclopedia of Croatian Family Names was one of the most successful publishing projects ever made in Croatia, as the first edition of that single title reached 6 000 books sold directly to customers (not a single copy was sold in bookstores). The promotion of the book was organized in the famous concert hall “Vatroslav Lisinski” in Zagreb for over 1 500 guests in 2009, and it has been the largest promotion of any book in Croatia ever since.